- Sugaring may lead to permanent results.
– The hairs may grow back finer after each sugaring session. After numerous treatments, the hair follicles may begin to diminish, leading to permanent hair removal.
- Sugaring is pure and natural.
– There are only three ingredients in sugaring paste: sugar, lemon and water. It is so natural you can eat it! Also, sugaring paste will not stick to live skin cells, which should cause less ingrown hairs than other forms of hair removal. There is also no fear of ripping off layers of skin. It is such a friendly procedure and strips or sticks are not needed.
- Sugaring is a process of a natural exfoliation for the skin.
– Sugaring should leave dry and dehydrated skin soft & smooth without flakes. Also sugaring may brighten dark spots!
- Sugaring paste temperature will not burn your skin.
– The sugar paste softens at a low temperature, so there is no risk of burning.
- Sugaring lowers the chances of developing ingrown hairs or irritation.
– This is because sugaring removes the hair out of the follicle in the natural direction of growth.
- Sugaring paste is water-soluble.
– Sugar paste rinses clean with warm water.
– No residue will be left on the skin and it will not stain garments or sheets.
- Sugaring is very sanitary.
– We never double dip and gloves are used for every treatment.